Mitsubishi Elevators has an ongoing health, safety and environment protection policy which based on commitment to:-
- Compliance: Full compliance with all HSE relative laws, resolution, regulations and other requirements.
- Obliging contractors to apply MELCO-MEC HSE standards in the main office & plants.
- Pollution Preventive: High consideration of environment protection & progressive reduction of emissions, waste disposal & effluents all known to have negative impact on the environment.
- Training & Preventive awareness: Establish the need culture to enable all employees to share this commitment.
- Emphasize HSE awareness, relative accident are investigated & recorded and lessons learned are implemented
- Establish & maintain controls & conducting periodic reviews to ensure that MELCO-MEC HSE policy And management system are effectively implemented and continuously improved.